in these finger... lay my sanity

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

SIX TIMES! SIXXXXXXX!!! thats how many times someone has hit/vandalized my car in some way... so i went to the gym came out and one of my windows were broken... same with 2 other cars around me... they took my dad's briefcase filled with nurse's equipment...thank God i put my ipod in the trunk and took my purse with me... the other two ppl however didn't poor dem... but damn what is it about my car that attracts this unwanted attention... its by no means a luxury car or one of the popular brands.... oh well... ko ni da fun eni to se.... esu lo'ma gbe e.... idi'a jono... ko ni da fun ara abule e.... inu shalanga le ma ku si ... ami... yes am pissed cause i gotta pay this crap outta pocket... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

on other news.... love my ipod... and step class is evil... EVIL!!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Blogger Olówó said...

Awww pele dearie. I can only imagine, I'd be so scared to be driving in that car. Make sure you take it to church so they can pray on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home