in these finger... lay my sanity

Sunday, July 09, 2006

I can't sleep, it's always been this way but it was getting better... now its getting worse... no matter what I do I cant get my eyelids to shut before 6am... what do I do during the hours that normal ppl embrace their slumber? I watch Kim Sam Soon, It started with a kiss, Tokyo Juliet, Autumn in my heart or any other korean and/or taiwanese drama I can find... every once in a while i'll venture towards my first lover, hindi films... and I live in my fantasy world.... allow my overactive imagination to splurge before I get kidnapped by the sand man and my memories once again find ways to seep into my pillow loving time... fun stuff

2 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In reference to your first ever post...i feel you so much it's like you blogged about my life right there. Everything you wrote mirrors what i'm going through right now and then some. Just when i need him the most, just when my life is in a really big transition and i need all the moral support i can get he disappears. I did the breaking but it was for a just reason. I envy her too, she had and has him still and doesn't even know the value. I can't sleep either (yours could be for diff. resons, not to be too presumptuous) because the memories just keep clouding me. But i'll get through it. And i pray you do too.
Besides that, what r u doing with a 60GB ipod?! Freaking crazy!

 
At 4:06 AM, Blogger Aramide said...

P.S. Check out the forum I currently have going on my blog for a week. xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home